I have moved the reservoir to the firewall until the new header tank arrives from Merlin Motorsport. Conversion looks much cleaner now and with the new tank should look even more at home. Thermostat cover has been drilled and tapped 1/4NPT with 1/4 barbed fitting to purge air from the high point in the system.
Megajolt components permanently mounted and wires wrapped. Now just to remove the induction unit for the tach and get the tach out feed on the Megajolt working.
|Tank Mount Position and Megajolt vacuum line|
|Reservoir Plumbing, tee'd into manifold heater and take off from|
the thermostat cover which is the highest point on the motor.
|Megajolt takeoff using a .030" MIG Tip|
|EDIS module mounted properly to firewall,|
nearly out of site from above
|Crank Sensor Adjusted|
|Dirt Road Life|
|STD 4.5oz HS2 Springs shortened to 3.625" for 2oz preload|
(I have added this to my previous mod post)